Longmont Dairy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Longmont Dairy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 04/01/2015
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information (name, email, phone, etc.)
- Company or organizational information
- Social information
- Activity on our pages
- Public information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We may share personal information with third parties such as the government or other entities when required to by law or as required by court order.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Longmont Dairy Farm, P.O. Box 998, Longmont, CO 80502-0998
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. Use of Site. You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics from the Site subject to the following conditions: (i) such materials may be used solely by you for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes; and (ii) the materials may not be changed, altered or modified in any way. All materials and information on the Site is protected by copyright, and you may only use such materials and information as expressly permitted hereunder and when your use constitutes “fair use’ under copyright law, unless you have the prior written consent of Longmont Dairy.
3. Third Party Sites. The Site may provide links to third party web sites and access to content, products and services on such third party web sites. These links are provided as a service to you and RedFusion Media, Inc. shall not be deemed to recommend or endorse such third party site or the content, products or services thereon. You agree that RedFusion Media, Inc. is not responsible for and shall have no liability with respect to such third party sites or any content, products or services on such third party sites.
4.Disclaimers. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS ONLY. LONGMONT DAIRY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LONGMONT DAIRY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL LONGMONT DAIRY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF PROFITS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Applicable laws. All matters relating to your access to or use of the Site shall be governed exclusively by applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Colorado.
7. Copyright and Trademark Information. Copyright Longmont Dairy Farm 1998-2017, all rights reserved. Longmont Dairy is a trademark of Longmont Dairy Farm, All other trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on the Site are the property of Longmont Dairy and other parties.